Curious Sound problem

Pro Member Trainee
kevin2003 Trainee

Dear fellow Simmers,
for some unexplained reason I have just lost the tyres/asphalt sound on my runways.Curiously,the sound returns once I turn onto a taxiway.I have'nt fiddled with my settings and the only thing I've added in the last 24 Hours is Manuel's S.P.3+Airport Chart v 5.0 and the wonderful FS Water from Flight One Software.
It's no fun landing without the reassuring sound of contact with terra firma so any help will be gratefully received.

kevin

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest

It's O.K. guys I had a hunch that there might be a conflict with Airport Chart V.5 so I uninstalled it and low and behold my runway sound came back.If you do a lot of seascape flying I can thoroughly recommend FS Water.It's amazing!

kevin

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...