Uninstall update FS9.1

Pro Member Trainee
Arul Dass (arulu) Trainee

I already uninstall and deleted the entire file from registry before reinstalling FS2004. Now I want to install the FS9.1 update, it says the update already exists. I don't understand. The update is not there at all. Can you please help me to solve this.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is the third time you've asked this and have never gone back to see if there has been a reply.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/15628/problem-fs2004/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks for the response. I have tried every way to reinstall update 9.1. I even tried to rstore the system to the previous date and tried to clean up the entire file. But it didn't help. Please understand my request. I tried again through the registry to check any left files. Nothing there. What else can I do.

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

arulu, Only a suggestion, but have you tried doing a search for the file ❓

Click start...........

then click on search............

click on (all files and folders)

then search for FS9.1/whatever

make sure you search (hidden files and folders), delete all the search results it finds regarding FS9.1 (be careful and make sure you dont delete anything your not sure of 🙄 )
and then try to re-install the update again, as said above though, this is only a suggestion mind.

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks friend, yes I have tried every way to remove the entire file. But nothing helped.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...