Changing Pushback Buttons?

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

hi all

when i want to push the plane back i press shift and P as it tells you. however when i want it to be pushed back to the left or right i press shift and p and the corresponding button but it never works. has anyone else had this problem and is there a way of changing the buttons?

thanks

😂

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

ive tried to turn lots but it doesnt work.

Pro Member Trainee
specops-snake Trainee

The way I do it is makesure you press shift-p then the corresonding number 1(left) 2(right) immeadiatley after. Wait about 3 seconds and you will start to turn. I know that if I push back and then press 1 a little into it it dosn't turn.

Tell me if this works 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

2nd post:
Hit shift+P to push back. While the aircraft is moving back, hit 1 or 2 (above the letter keys) to turn the aircraft left or right. Be patient, it takes about the length of the aircraft for the turn to begin. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

ive tried that before, but it just stops pushing back.

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

I have found that it depends on the type of aircraft you are flying depends on if they will turn. A A1 aircraft works just fine with the exception of smaller aircraft. The 737-400 will turn as you do the input however if you try the same with a smaller aircraft such as a Baron it will not turn.

I hope this helps to clear it up for you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

( I wonder if they make a gauge that you can turn the aircraft when you want and how much you want.)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

nice find Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

yeah.. I'd just get a pushback guage

for some reason the FS9 pushback turning doesn't work most of the time (i have seen it work on a few rare occasions :dontknow🙂

yay! my 400th post Group Wave 😎 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

most of the larger commercial aircraft will react to the pushback, while the smaller aircraft will not.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...