Graphic Problem

Jim86 Guest

Hi guys I am new to this forum...I m Italian so sorry me for my not perfect English...

this s my problem:
The ATC window is totally white...not transparent...so I cannot see what is write on it...and I can t see what there is behind the window...like the instruments of the airplane. what can I do?

Thank U!!

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
TimTim Guest

System specs??

What graphics card do you have??

Jim86 Guest

Well I do not know I m sorry...can u tell me a way to find out what s my graphic card?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Download Belarc from here ➡

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

And read the results page you will get.You will find all the infos about your system.

A simplest way is to right click on My Computer then hit Manage/Device Manager.There you can see your systems specs.

The ones that we are interesting to know is your PROCESSOR,and DISPLAY ADAPTER.
Also right click again in my computer and then click Properties...you will see your systems RAM(memory) that we have to know too.

Did this problem appears right after FS installation or suddenly after a long time using?Did you add or remove something recently?

Let us know more in order to be more helpful. 😉

Jim86 Guest

Thanx u re really nice...
well...I hope I found all u need...
the display adapters is this:
ATI Technologies Inc. RAGE P/M Mobility AGP 2X
the RAM is:
261.616 KB

the problem has always been there...since I first installed the FS...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hmmmm...You are a bit low in order to run FS.
Try lower your graphics settings from FS menu and check what will happend and let us know.

Jim86 Guest

Hey Greek something happened...I didn t touch nothing...I was looking around...and I choosed this:

Start\Programs\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Modalitá Provvisoria

I donno how to translate it...it s a sort of "temporary mode"...

and FS started in the Window mode...and now the problem there is not..I can see all good...but I can t turn on the Whole Screen...does it tel u something to u?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Probably you have a problems in full window mode.Check your screen resolution settings into FS menu and try to reduce it.

Jim86 Guest

Alright...but only in this "temporary mode" I can t turn on Full Screen mode...in the normal way I can...but I see the ATC white...anyway I use a screen resolution of 1280 x 1024...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Lower it to 1024 x 768.

Jim86 Guest

Done but nothing changed! Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

In FS not in your screen...right?

Jim86 Guest

LoL ehm in my screen...in FS is set on 800x600...but it doesn t let me change it...I donno how...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Its in the lower.Its OK.I cant think of anything else this moment.Probably your system cant effort the load of FS...Try to give us your CPU specs...Maybe we have a clearer view... 🙄

Jim86 Guest

Okay what can I tell u more?

Anyway I ll tell u that I can play FS02 and FS04 quite good...the only problem is that of the white window...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...