Panel Troubles

Pro Member Trainee
leadZERO Trainee

Anyone else ever have the Learjet 45 airspeed indicator stop working? It's driving me nuts. Everytime I depart it seems it goes out and I have to reload the aircraft multiple times as it keeps doing it every few minutes. I have ActiveSky2004, FSPIPC, Squawkbox, FSnavigator and I can't figure out why it is doing it. Seems to only happen as I pass through certain elevations or something. It stops after awhile and won't do it again until I'm on approach.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If it's never worked properly why not try to install the aircraft over again. You may have missed installing or editing something the first time.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
leadZERO Trainee

It's the default Bombardier Learjet 45 that came with MSFS 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Blush Surrender Umm... Ooops, gota work on that one for a while.

🍅

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

On ocassion that too hapens to me with different planes....Then it works again....Shrugs.....

Sometimes while flying ILS I lose my entire cockpit view,,which means I no longer have auto pilot functions....Can be a struggle while flying AP and controler tells me to make a heading change and I can't.....lol

At times just pausing and minimizing will correct that...Other times I have to abort the flight.......

Pro Member Trainee
leadZERO Trainee

I've found if I reload the aircraft it brings it back, most of the time it does it again within a few seconds but eventually it stops.

Drives me nuts because it shows a speed of 0kts. and the auto-throttle then goes wild trying to get it back up. I'm doing a clean reinstall of FS9 to see if it clears up this and a few other problems I've been having.

Last night I was trying to slew to 41,000 feet in my leer. When I tried to come out of slew with AP on it rocketed me instantly up to 71,000 and went crazy.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...