I need help bad

Guest Guest

IM new to this flight simulater thing so just give me tips and what is a glidescope and wher is it located on the defult 747 also what is a ILS approach and when u pick your flight plan on FS2004 you can choose direct gps or low alttidtude or hi altitude airway wich one is used with most real airlines if you have any additional tips tell me thank you for your time sorry for the bad grammer thnx

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Guest Guest

Yeah but what flight plans our used most frequently-Direct GPS-Low Alttituude airways- high altitude airways??

Pro Member Trainee
Mike Chute (moscue) Trainee

Flight Plans are a matter of choice.

I use High Altitude for longer flights with larger aircraft going from major center to major center. ie KORD to KJFK
I use Low Altitude for most of my connector flights
I use VOR to VOR for some connector flights and most of my irregular "personal" flights particularly with smaller single engine aircraft.
I also do a lot of VFR flying purposely avoiding IFR ie: diagonally across the USA.

Moscue,------
flying is freedom!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

Yeah but what flight plans our used most frequently-Direct GPS-Low Alttituude airways- high altitude airways??

In the real world, commercial aircraft fly along pre-determined "roads" in the sky called Jet Airways - so they fly from one waypoint to another so its high altitude airways 😉

Guest Guest

Thank you

GUEST Guest

One more thing- Why dosen't anyone playon multi player on FS2004.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

People do - just not that many 😉

GUEST Guest

OH i see

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...