broken disk

flight1 Guest

i have broken disk 4 of my flight sim 2004 like to get it again so i can use my flight sim again can someone help me please.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

thanks for the info where do i get the No cd-crack

Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

Anonymous wrote:

thanks for the info where do i get the No cd-crack

you can get it here at fly away or maybe at flightsim.com or avsim.com but i do not know

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

me again thanks for all the help but i am still haveing a proplem when i download the no cd/fix i don,t know how to get to use the download. if enyone could help thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Once you have the no CD file(XXX.exe), go to your Flight simulator file located at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9. Look for a file (airplane symbol) Fs9. That is your fs9.exe file that starts flight simulator. Copy that file and keep it in a safe place (My Documents folder or copy onto a CD) just in case. Then delete the original fs9.exe and insert the no CD fs9.exe file in it's place. That's it, now you can run Flight Simulator without the CD in the drive. 🙂

me again just trying to get a clear idea i have the sim deleted from my computer so do in that case . thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

me again just trying to get a clear idea i have the sim deleted from my computer so do in that case . thanks

Hmmm. The story keeps changing. Do you actually have a legal FS9?

What is the likelihood that so many people have actually broken, scratched, or otherwise destroyed their disk 4?

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

If you have the sim deleted then I don't think there is any other way than contacting microsoft for the spare disc, you need disc 4 to complete installation.

ok thanks it is a legal flight sim 2004 i have here for sure.again thanks for the info.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

it's gettin' complicated over here. I better stay out of this! Good luck with the missing cd mission! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...