HELP!! BROKEN #1 CD!!!

Pro Member Trainee
johnpg6mm Trainee

PLZ help! i was reinstalling fs2004 but it didnt start the installation cause my brother broke the cd. Evil or Very Mad I havent played it in about 6 months and i want to play it badly. could someone like email me the disk #1 or the whole game?? my email is johnthe6fan@hotmail.com

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

johnpg6mm wrote:

PLZ help! i was reinstalling fs2004 but it didnt start the installation cause my brother broke the cd. Evil or Very Mad I havent played it in about 6 months and i want to play it badly. could someone like email me the disk #1 or the whole game?? my email is johnthe6fan@hotmail.com

If your original CD is damaged, contact Microsoft Customer Service at (800) 426-9400 to request a replacement CD. Microsoft Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Pacific time.

For faster resolution: Buy a copy at Best Buy for $20. It's only a matter of time before your brother breaks another disk, that way you'll have a spare. 🙂

PS Welcome to Flyaway johnpg6mm, 🍻 it's always good to have a new member.

Pro Member Trainee
johnpg6mm Trainee

thanx

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...