Captain sim 757 VS. Level D 767

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Hi I was just wondering out of these to models which one I should purchase both of them look very great but I cant choose between them. Any insight as to which one I should get would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks SR

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest

For me the Level-D 767 is far more realistic then the Captain Sim 757

Anonymous wrote:

For me the Level-D 767 is far more realistic then the Captain Sim 757

I agree with that, the Level-D is more realistic.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Definately go for the LDS 767 😉

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

The CS 757 is waaaay unfinished. Steer clear.

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks everyone 😀 I guess I will go for the Level D Theres gonna be some loooong nites Sleep studying though lol

Thanks again SR

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Yep defo go with the Level D - I have the 757 - it is quite crappy lol 😛

Pro Member First Officer

Lol Steve I see that you have the pmdg 1900 is that any good? cause I was looking @ that a while ago but I was not to sure if I should get it lol
Thanks SR

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

SR - The 1900D is an awesome aircraft - I have never got bored of it since I got it about three weeks ago. The frame rates on it are excellent - I get about 21 FPS which is very good for me.

Saying that I only have one thing left to say..get it! 😛

😉

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks the only reson that I was skeptical about purchasing it cause PMDG describe it more as a get in and fly plane not one that would involve @ least some studying.
Thanks again SR

Pro Member Trainee
Lewis Duncan (Captlewis1) Trainee

😀 😳 OF COURSE !!! LDS 767 IS WAY BETTER.. 😛 😎

Pro Member Trainee
renesis Trainee

I've just donloaded a merge file where you can merge the LDS flightdeck and all its functionality with Posky 757. It's simple and works very nicely so far.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Check the date of spitfiresrule's last post gents 😀 !

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...