Problem w/ Downloading weather in FS9

Pro Member Trainee
chrissie Trainee

Is anyone having problem downloading the real world weather?? Well I am having problems today with downloading the real world weather. When I do download it, It give my the error message to check my internet connection, in with I have my internet. Can anyone help me?

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
peco Trainee

I use active sky for weather which also downloads weather as it is but sounds like an internet connection to me.

Pro Member Trainee
mikecurrie Trainee

I had the same problem yesterday, guess the server was down.

Pro Member Trainee
chrissie Trainee

My internet connection is working very well and I am still having this problem. Does active sky cost? And how do you download it onto flight simulation?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

➡ Active sky
Download delivery: 41MB ZIP file - Price: US $37.99

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I'm having the same problem. I thought it had to do with my anti virus program, but I guess it doesn't. I sure hope it's a problem with the server.

Pro Member Trainee
chrissie Trainee

Yeah Ive seen that active sky price, but I thought I could find one for free but guess not. Anyways Vegas Flyer, it happened before and it took atleast a day and it came back on, but it is a system problem everyone is having.

The actual site FS9 uses is down, and has been for several days. I tried getting into it manually through the Internet, but it doesn't appear. Hence why you can't download anything.

I would have thought Microsoft would do something about it.

Rich

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Its back up for me today

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I guess I'll take off, too. It doesn't look promising at this time that will have the weather up and running soon.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

It's working, but not working correctly, it's only downloading surface weather, the winds aloft are calm everywhere.

Last edited by Matthew Shope (mypilot) on Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total

Yeah it is finally back up now. But yeah I can't believe that microsoft would go down like that.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...