REALLY bad graphics.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Ok, so I just started up my sim, thought everything had been fixed by the IT guys at the shop (cost me $45 to take my PC in for an inspection yesterday) for my tour.

I am climbing over Wellington harbour and notice all my textures look like utter crap:

I have not changed a single FS9 setting. Why is this happening to me? How can I fix this?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
meylan Guest

it looks like there blurred out , do they eventually load .

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I know this is an elementary question but do you have it hooked up to the power supply.

If it continues to give you problems make them exchange it for a new card.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

to be honest, it doesnt look too bad to me Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

to be honest, it doesnt look too bad to me Embarassed

Nor me....i'd love to have graphics like that 😉

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

wow look at that! 11fps with all those clouds!! (mine would be lucky to be at 4 Crying or Very sad )

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

I get 20 fps with clouds i thought that was bad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...