Intel Core 2 Duo

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Ok, so there is a new processor called Intel Core 2 Duo. Just a question? What is so good about it? And also does clock speed matter in a computer after you reach about 2GHz?

Thanks in advance,

Nick 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Cool thanks alot RM!

Nick 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

AMD ruled the roost for bang for buck for a couple of years,but Intel fight back with a real winner

Ive been an AMD man for years now,and have been hanging on to upgrade.
This new 2core chip knocks AMD for 6(which is a real pi Censored er )because I was goig the AMD duel 64 route .
But Bang for buck now falls well and trully to Intel

Ive hung on to upgrade/rebuild/all new,for a couple months now,and have decided to wait untill the new DX10 GFX cards hit the market

(I have read that GFX cards marked as DX10 ready are optimised for DX9,so wait untill Vista is released)

So TTT is going to wait before buying FSX(I cant play the demo with the same FX as FS9)untill Vista is up and running.
I just hope DX10 GFX cards are not that far behind 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...