Ok, another stupid question....which is better-1024x768x16 or 1024x768x32.....what are the differences? Thanks! 😀
4 Answers
I believe that the last number is the amount of possible colors, X32 is the better of the two.
32 of course 🙂
I have mine set to 16 in the sim and can't notice any difference in colour but an increase in performance 
well i run at 1280x1024 and you can certainly see 16bit over 32bit! any semi transparency gets 'meshed' - so instead of transparency the bitmap goes into a hex pattern.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain