HELP WITH GRAPHICS

TIDMAN Guest

i need some help with my graphics i cant see out of the cockpit window and wen i do the outside vew the ground gose all funny can u help me

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

What are your system specifications?

TIDMAN Guest

windows xp 238 mb of ram 80gb

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

TIDMAN wrote:

windows xp 238 mb of ram 80gb

You don't mention your CPU or graphics card. Try lowering some of the display settings and see if that helps. Can you also elaborate on what you mean by "the ground gose all funny"?

Also, stick to one post; this one.

TIDMAN Guest

THE GROUND SORT OF FLOATS,ER I CANT EXSPLAIN BUT IT IS NOT GOOD IT CREEPS ACROSS MY SCREEN

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Lock On is a very demanding game for your computer, people with better systems than yours have been complaining for over a year. Your system is above the bare minimum but below the recommended specifications. You can disregard published minimums, double them for good performance. You're going to have to turn down the detail and the features to the minimum to get it to work. Even then, it may perform so poorly that you won't enjoy it. For games of this nature, you need a better system. I would suggest a minimum of 1 GB of RAM, min. processor of 2.5 GHz and a 256MB video graphics card. Falcon 4.0 is similar to lock On and runs well on more modest systems. 🙂

Lock On
Windows(r)98/ME/XP/2000
Pentium III 800/AMD Athlon 600 or better
256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
3D video card (DirectX 8.1 compatible) w/32MB RAM (128MB recommended)
Sound Card (Direct 8.1 compatible)
DirectX 8.1 or higher (included on disc)
4X CD-ROM or better (Not recommended for use with CD-RWs)
Internet connection (56 kbps or better) or LAN for multiplayer
Hard Drive Space 1.1 GB

TIDMAN Guest

thanks alot i will try i think it is my ram letting me downit says that it needs 512 mb of ram and i have only got 248 mb

TIDMAN Guest

If any of you who are reading this if you have any idias at all please tell me

Pro Member Trainee
David Mathew Covarrubias (David_MC) Trainee

it could be your graphics card did you buy it or did it come with the computer? if it did come with your compy you proboly need to get a dedicated graphics card like an ATI Radeon or something.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...