FSX missings

Pro Member Trainee
Hammer Trainee

Dear flight simulation people, have you noticed on the FSX demo, that except aircreation microlight, the other aircraft fly with no pilot at all?
While flying inside the cockpit in 2D, that is OK, but in 3D, no first officer. When you change the view from outside, aircraft is flying with no pilots at all. Is'n it weird? Have somebody warned Microsoft for this?
Thank you for the interest.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Why is it noteworthy? It is a demo, not a finished prouct. How much time and money do you think they should put into something that doesn't make them any money?

Pro Member Trainee
Hammer Trainee

Yes I know it is just a demo.
But, I was wondering, if it reflects what FSX will have, then it is noteworthy! Do you think FSX will not have that missing?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Considering that there are already a bunch of screenshots from the official release in the FSX screenshot forum that clearly show pilots, an answer is not necessary.

Pro Member Trainee
Hammer Trainee

Dear My Friend,

Would you please check again the FSX screenshots. I see no pilots in any chopper nor in any aircraft, except aircreation microlight.
So, does that mean also actual FSX would have the same problem?
I call it problem... I tried, but I am not sure my message has reached the Microsoft officials. I suspect this is the case. Aircraft flying with no pilots. Look around, look right, nobody there. Look at outside wiev, no pilots at all. Microsoft should correct this missings.

My regards.

Pro Member Trainee
Hammer Trainee

Embarassed

I am sorry. Some of them have pilots.
This means, it is really a problem!

Pro Member Chief Captain

So far, every aircraft I've tried int FSX, has a pilot (and co-pilot, where appropriate). While I haven't flown the helicopters yet, I'll take a look today.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...