help

its me liam! Guest

i have installed fs 2002 yesterday but there is one problem i am not sure at the climb angle for most of the planes. 😕

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

its me liam! wrote:

i have installed fs 2002 yesterday but there is one problem i am not sure at the climb angle for most of the planes. 😕

Depending on the type of aircraft, you don't climb at a particular angle. Most aircraft climb at a particular airspeed, tell me a model and I can be more specific. 🙂

its me liam Guest

737-400

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The climb profile is on the checklist, click on the knee board icon on the panel. It's also in The Learning center. Rotate to 10 degrees, initially. 🙂

Takeoff

All of the following occurs quite rapidly. Read through the procedure several times before attempting it in the plane so you know what to expect.

Run through the Before Takeoff checklist and set flaps to 5 (press F7, or click the flap lever on the panel).

With the aircraft aligned with the runway centerline, advance the throttles (press F3, or drag the throttle levers) to approximately 40 percent N1. This allows the engines to spool up to a point where uniform acceleration to takeoff thrust will occur on both engines. The exact amount of initial setting is not as important as setting symmetrical thrust.

As the engines stabilize (this occurs quickly), advance the thrust levers to takeoff thrust—less than or equal to 100 percent N1. Final takeoff thrust should be set by the time the aircraft reaches 60 KIAS. Directional control is maintained by use of the rudder pedals (twist the joystick, use the rudder pedals, or press 0 [left] or ENTER [right] on the numeric keypad).

Below about 80 KIAS, the momentum developed by the moving aircraft is not sufficient to cause difficulty in stopping the aircraft on the runway.

V1, approximately 141 KIAS, is decision speed. Above this speed, it may not be possible to stop the aircraft on the runway in case of a rejected takeoff (RTO).

At Vr, approximately 143 KIAS, smoothly pull the stick (or yoke) back to raise the nose to 10 degrees above the horizon. Hold this pitch attitude and be careful not to over-rotate (doing so before liftoff could cause a tail strike).

At V2, approximately 150 to 155 KIAS, the aircraft has reached its takeoff safety speed. This is the minimum safe flying speed if an engine fails. Hold this speed until you get a positive rate of climb.

As soon as the aircraft is showing a positive rate of climb on liftoff (both vertical speed and altitude are increasing), retract the landing gear (press G, or drag the landing gear lever). The aircraft will quickly accelerate to V2+15.

At 1,000 ft (305 m), reduce flaps from 5 to 1 (press F6, or drag the flaps lever). Continue accelerating to 200 KIAS, at which point you may go to flaps up (press F6 again).

Climb

As you retract the flaps, set climb power of approximately 90 percent N1 (press F2, use the throttle control on your joystick, or drag the thrust levers). Maintain 6- or 7-degrees nose-up pitch attitude to climb at 250 kts until reaching 10,000 feet (3,048 meters), and then maintain 280 KIAS to your cruising altitude.

its me liam Guest

thank you very much but i have a problem my fs has bust i have installed it 3 times but it wont work!? Mad Evil or Very Mad ❓ ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

its me liam wrote:

thank you very much but i have a problem my fs has bust i have installed it 3 times but it wont work!? Mad Evil or Very Mad ❓ ❗

Specifically, what won't work? You sound rather vague Dont Know

its me liam Guest

it loads in but it wont open

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...