FS Cargo

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

tried this today, and its pretty cool. Gives a change from flying with passengers 😕

Just wondering if anyone else has this, and if you couuld tell me how i get it to work with any other aircraft except the default cessnas.

Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Umm, should work with every aircraft, it scans all my aircraft files before it loads so I can buy any plane I have.

I love it and its all I've been using the last few days. This is what I've been waiting for since I started flying in FS again, I'm a big cargo buff. Wink

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

you buy aircraft? Wait wait wait, your not getting mixed up with Cargo Pilot are you?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I am, I have cargo pilot also, its lame. But you should be able to use any aircraft. Read the manual. Wink

You should've gotten Cargo Pilot.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

actually, I just got a "hand me down" fs cargo from big brother. He doesnt play fs any more. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

FS Cargo has its limitations of fun, I suggest trying out the demo for cargo pilot much more fun.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...