AI Traffic for FSX *Freeware and Payware*

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This post was intended to be informative, not to cause controversy.

Time and again people have asked questions about free AI traffic. I've spent more than 2 hours on this post trying to pack everything important into as few words as possible.

Pearls before swine. Someone else do it better.

Last edited by Tailhook on Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Oh, the irony. AI taxes computer resources most in FSX, so it winds up being one of the first addons available. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

There is a free one called "World of AI - Installer 2.1"

File Description:
This is the World-of-AI Installer Version 2.1. You´ll need this installer for future World-of-AI releases. You need the Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 to make the installer work! The installer is compatible with Microsoft FSX and FS2004. Please follow the instructions in the readme! This is a small bug fix for the 2.0 version.

find it at Avsim

Note I have not tried this so read the readme Blush Devil

Pro Member Trainee
jacksprat Trainee

CrashGordon wrote:

Oh, the irony. AI taxes computer resources most in FSX, so it winds up being one of the first addons available. 😂

MORE POWER! Arg arg arg arg arg (in a Tim "The Toolman" Taylor voice)!

Pro Member Trainee
khile Trainee

can anyone give me a link to installer

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

khile wrote:

can anyone give me a link to installer

Welcome khile!

You'll find all the information you need about the World of AI installer here ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2642/fsx-world-of-ai-installer/

where does the installer go on your comp when u have downloaded it

whenever i go onto the website i can never find the download link can someone please post it 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

whenever i go onto the website i can never find the download link can someone please post it 😀

Installer.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2642/fsx-world-of-ai-installer/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
BISUSITO Trainee

Hi mmmm how do you get alot of planes at your IRPORTS?

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

I use World of AI (WoAI). They keep the Airline list current as much as possible.

You can turn down the amount of AI traffic through your FSX settings. I try to be as realistic as possible when flying in and out of airports. It can be very frustrating when you are waiting for takeoff clearance and yo can't go anywhere because incoming traffic is backed up to next week.

paul11235 Guest

Download and instal World of AI, without going through the boring process of downloading the packages one by one

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...