777 and princess juliana

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Because no one that flys into TNCM uses a 777 on there route there? Common sense would tell me that.

Its not that it can't, Air Europe flew there in 2001.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Now thats a bit obvious as well

The 747 holds enough people for the route they do, so they are happy with that

I dont know whether KLM even fly the 777 or not, but if they did, the 747 is obviously more suitable for the route

And besides... the KLM 744's are like gods at TNCM!!

Pro Member Trainee
HelpsJ Trainee

HyePilot wrote:

watching there aircrafts takeoff

I think you mean watching their aircraft takeoff...

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

HyePilot wrote:

Those were the good old days, I was at Princess Juliana back in the year 2000, I took KLM 747 Business First Class, it was so much fun and enjoyable watching there aircrafts takeoff and leave and feeling that big ammount of pressure when they took off, whoooooo!

Out of 10 I rate it 8.. I think it was pretty good this time

and btw, to travel to princess juliana is something I would really like to do some day... must be awesome to have those huge jets passing right over your head. ahh...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

HelpsJ wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

watching there aircrafts takeoff

I think you mean watching their aircraft takeoff...

I would have agreed with you before I joined Flyaway forums. "their" is off course still correct.

But aircraft (plural) has been changed to aircrafts or crafts (as in arts and crafts) Yes

Why? Only the gods know. An interesting byproduct of this perversion is that newbies who, when they first arrive here actually use the correct spelling, but soon change aircraft into aircrafts because they foolishly assume that those with the highest post counts also happen to be experts on the English language.

PS: Only my opinion off course! No offense intended! Bow Down Bow Down

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...