SearchSearch 

Glass Cockpit in an Otter

LorenWantsAnotter Guest

Hello
I most recently purchased the flight simulator and have become addicted to it. One of my favorite features is the glass cockpit. My other favorite feature is the Otter(Dehavilin Float plane). I was wondering if their is a way to put the Glass cockpit in to the Otter?

Any suggestions

I am not that good of a programmer and am hoping to learn more. Also if you already have the plane built for your self that works to.

thank you for your help

Loren

8 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

LorenWantsAnotter wrote:

Hello
I most recently purchased the flight simulator and have become addicted to it. One of my favorite features is the glass cockpit. My other favorite feature is the Otter(Dehavilin Float plane). I was wondering if their is a way to put the Glass cockpit in to the Otter?

Any suggestions

I am not that good of a programmer and am hoping to learn more. Also if you already have the plane built for your self that works to.

thank you for your help

Loren

I don't really fly the Otter and whether or not there's already one available with glass cockpit, I don't know. Worse, how to make one or add one - don't know.

Until one of our glass cockpit lovers comes along and enlightens you, you could have a look at this site... if you haven't been there already. ➡

http://www.premaircraft.com/gtwotter1/index.html

I'm almost certain I've seen a couple of Otters or Beavers already updated for FSX at avsim.com.

LorenWantsAnOtter Guest

I Was wrong originally its is a beaver i like. All those animals are the same. They had a lot but not what i was looking for.
thanks for the site im sure one will show up soon

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

LorenWantsAnOtter wrote:

All those animals are the same.

ROFL ROFL ROFL I resent that!

You might have to change your name to: 'LorenWants a Beaver' Idea

LorenWantsAnOtter Guest

i was right in the begging it is otter.

Pro Member Trainee
Flykid Trainee

it's a beaver. some call it an otter, others a beaver. in the end it says beaver in the fsx handbook. and i havent seen one with the glass cockpit

Pro Member Trainee
LorentheBeaver Trainee

thats ok thanks

keep you eyes out

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

LorentheBeaver wrote:

thats ok thanks

keep you eyes out

You are not the original poster, are you?

Welcome 😀

Pro Member Trainee
LorentheBeaver Trainee

I am
Yes thats right I payed a whole five dollars for a lifetime membership...so much for my top ramen