Glass Cockpit in an Otter

LorenWantsAnotter Guest

Hello
I most recently purchased the flight simulator and have become addicted to it. One of my favorite features is the glass cockpit. My other favorite feature is the Otter(Dehavilin Float plane). I was wondering if their is a way to put the Glass cockpit in to the Otter?

Any suggestions

I am not that good of a programmer and am hoping to learn more. Also if you already have the plane built for your self that works to.

thank you for your help

Loren

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

LorenWantsAnotter wrote:

Hello
I most recently purchased the flight simulator and have become addicted to it. One of my favorite features is the glass cockpit. My other favorite feature is the Otter(Dehavilin Float plane). I was wondering if their is a way to put the Glass cockpit in to the Otter?

Any suggestions

I am not that good of a programmer and am hoping to learn more. Also if you already have the plane built for your self that works to.

thank you for your help

Loren

I don't really fly the Otter and whether or not there's already one available with glass cockpit, I don't know. Worse, how to make one or add one - don't know.

Until one of our glass cockpit lovers comes along and enlightens you, you could have a look at this site... if you haven't been there already. ➡

http://www.premaircraft.com/gtwotter1/index.html

I'm almost certain I've seen a couple of Otters or Beavers already updated for FSX at avsim.com.

LorenWantsAnOtter Guest

I Was wrong originally its is a beaver i like. All those animals are the same. They had a lot but not what i was looking for.
thanks for the site im sure one will show up soon

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

LorenWantsAnOtter wrote:

All those animals are the same.

ROFL ROFL ROFL I resent that!

You might have to change your name to: 'LorenWants a Beaver' Idea

LorenWantsAnOtter Guest

i was right in the begging it is otter.

Pro Member Trainee
Flykid Trainee

it's a beaver. some call it an otter, others a beaver. in the end it says beaver in the fsx handbook. and i havent seen one with the glass cockpit

Pro Member Trainee
LorentheBeaver Trainee

thats ok thanks

keep you eyes out

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

LorentheBeaver wrote:

thats ok thanks

keep you eyes out

You are not the original poster, are you?

Welcome 😀

Pro Member Trainee
LorentheBeaver Trainee

I am
Yes thats right I payed a whole five dollars for a lifetime membership...so much for my top ramen

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...