Converting FSX to FS9 Panels

gadler Guest

Hi! I have just purchased FSX and wanted to know if anyone knows how to convert a panel, such as the A321 in FSX, to one that is useable in FS9. The panel shows up (i've copied the "panel" of FSX into FS9, but gauges and buttons are not showing up. Does anyone know how to get past this and how do I go about doing it??? Thanks!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't think FSX gauges will work in FS9, FS9 ones won't cut it in FSX.

Radar

whats fs9

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

whats fs9

Flight simulator 2004, the 9th version.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

it's only like the best game in the world 😂

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

pilatflyr wrote:

it's only like the best game in the world 😂

Oooh you used the "G-Word"...
😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If the panel is showing,but no gauges,then now you have to copy the gauges for that panel over to FSX
The gauges are not visable because FSX cant find them
Im not sure if it will still work(its worth a try,but dont forget to make back ups 1st)as a lot of fs9 gauges are reworks of fs98 Umm... that will be fs6 ❓

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

FS9 / Fligth Sim 2004 doesn't have the graphics capability to handle the complexity of FSX. This is probably one of FSXs greatest improvements. FS9 is great. I still use it after installing (and successfully operating) FSX Deluxe.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...