PMDG 737 QUESTION

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I've had the PMDG 737-600/700 for a while now and dont use it very often but recently used it on a night flight, was going through the systems and suddenly thought "hang on", where are the Nav lights. Any ideas! There's nothing on the overhead and with everything in sight switched on from an outside view, no Nav lights. 😞

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

I've had the PMDG 737-600/700 for a while now and dont use it very often but recently used it on a night flight, was going through the systems and suddenly thought "hang on", where are the Nav lights. Any ideas! There's nothing on the overhead and with everything in sight switched on from an outside view, no Nav lights. 😞

Navigation lights are also called Position lights, the switch should be on the overhead panel, right side, near bottom. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Thanks CRJCapt, but i have all them switched on and still no Nav lights!
It's lit up like a Christmas tree except for Navs! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

yeah that happened to me one time, and then it just suddenly started working again

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Seems a lot of people have problems with PMDG aircraft to one extent or another - really makes you wonder if they are worth the excessive price they want for them doesnt it.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Absolutely Wombat457. welcome to Flyaway. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Thanks for the welcome Welshflyer - wish I had have found Flyaway a lot sooner than I did, its a great site.

I know this is a PMDG thread, but your question got me thinking ... there is a lot of different downloadable add-ons for FS2004 (and FSX now) and the only way of knowing how good or bad a product is to d/l it and try it and that can be expensive and time wasting.

Maybe there could be a thread on here (somewhere) that deals with good and bad add-ons, sort of a list of those companies if you like to steer clear of because of poor product or customer service or whatever and which ones have the best products (including specific add-ons) that are worth the money or the time downloading. I'd say MOST people are looking for ways to better their sim and you cant trust the company to give you the "honest" story about a product - take Microsoft for example. Does that make sense ?

Anyway - it was just a thought ...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...