help with google earth add on fsx airport and navaids

Pro Member Trainee
swiffer88 Trainee

Hello,

I need help to make the add on work, I followed the instruction to install it, but it doesn't seem to work, I cannot see any icon for airport other than the original one from google, and there is no navaid anywhere, can someone help me or give me a procedure maybe im forgetting something

thanks

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
swiffer88 Trainee

when I load the fxsge.kml, I can see the icon on the worl map, but i see them while google earth initiliaze itself and log on to the server, but when it logs itself automatically it loads myplaces.default and gets my icons off the map..

Pro Member Trainee
swiffer88 Trainee

well it was my mistake , i found how it works
thanks guys

i am looking to buy fsx but want to know if my local airport enniskillen airport or st angelo airport is on it?? EGAB. if anyone can look it up can they tell me what it is like as in fs9 all there was was a runway???

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi guys, just a quick question - is Google Earth worth getting as an add-on to FSX? and ... where can I find it please?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

wombat457 wrote:

Hi guys, just a quick question - is Google Earth worth getting as an add-on to FSX? and ... where can I find it please?

http://earth.google.com/

My connection is too slow so I can't give you an opinion.

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Thanks for the URL Tailhook. I will have a look at it and let you know what it looks like.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Looking forward to some feedback Wombat 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

I simply put the fxsge.kml in my FSX folder and it works fine.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...