Pro Member Trainee
David Pingleton (N915CP) Trainee

Hello flight fans and fellow pilots. This site is pretty cool. I have many neat planes and extra scenery downloaded to my computer for FS 2004. I am having a few problems though. Some of the files don't work, no matter what I do to put them on my system they just won't work. For ex., the Carrier Ops add-on, and there are also several aircraft that are being quite stubborn as well. If anyone has any advice or if anyone can tell me that I'm SOL, that would be appreciated.

P.S. Does anyone know where I can find an RC-135 Cobra Ball/Combat Sent/Rivet Joint. If this plane looks unfamiliar go google it, it's pretty cool!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try this, I think it's for 2004, not sure, check out the read-me.

http://www.simviation.com/hjg/aircraft/boeing/rc-135cfm.htm

As for the other problems follow the regular install again on the read-me that comes with the download.
We have an install tutorial in the aircraft forum.
Good luck and welcome.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

welcome to flyaway 😀

yeah i think that one does work. it runs fine on mine

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...