Holding patterns by any ATC??!

Rajflyaway Guest

Hi   i just can not seem to get an answer to this query at all from the huge world of aviation sim fans.I play with FSX.  The ATC in FSX does not issue holding patterns or ever tell you to enter one.Does anyone here use an ATC Addon that actually issues the pilot to enter a Holding pattern.   I have spent 4 weeks learning about holding patterns and holding pattern entrys and now im ready to fly the sim i dont want to loose this. I want to practise it more!ATC addons i know of below.Radar Connect  (no idea if atc issues holding entry)Pilot2ATC (Asked them already they dont have holding patterns - disappointing as i was going to purchase this as it seems the best offline atc)pd3  (no idea if issues holding patterns) Anyone please be specific with your answers of direct experience of any  ATC addon issuing holding patterns. regards

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I never used this but it's been around for a long time.

https://editvoicepack.com/

Radar

Hi radarman..

im not sure if you read what i asked.. or maybe i dont know much about that answer.. but  i am asking about an ATC addon issuing you into holding patterns.  A holding pattern is when you approach an airport and you are put into hold on specific radials etc.

what you linked seems like a voice pack change which im not after currently.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

excellent radarman i will look.

yes i did hear stuff about vatsim.. im going to research it a bit more. 

Radar contact im not sure if that issues holding patterns.

PFE looks promising.. says it will handle missed approaches.. which a bonus. If it handles holding patterns then bingo its the one im after.  

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...