Question on Add-Ons

Pro Member Trainee
b3mmredm Trainee

It my birthday in a couple of weeks and i know that im getting the VFR Scenery from Horizon Simulations, Vol 1. 2. and 3. But i also want to get this from Aersoft when it is released http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd480!0,4508761240,10112

What im wanting to know is will it clash with the VFR Scenery and make it go all weird or will it all be fine with both scenery add ons?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

I would use only one because it might have the same things and mess it up.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I would send them an e-mail and ask them. They're a pretty good bunch, they even tell you how to get to their office if you don't like sending e-mails:

How to find us...

By car :
... Autobahn A44 from Kassel or Dortmund; exit Flughafen Paderborn-Lippstadt / Büren; follow the signs to the airport; in the roundabout before the airport take a left to the industrial estate and a right to Aerosoft.

...Autobahn A33 from Bielefeld or Kassel; exit Salzkotten (B1); follow the signs to the airport; after passing the airport take right in the roundabout and a second right to Aerosoft.

By train :
...train station Hauptbahnhof Paderborn; Bus No 360 or airport bus No. 400 in direction Büren/Flughafen Paderborn-Lippstadt; from the airport walk 200 metres in western direction to get to Aerosoft.

By plane :
... the international airport Paderborn/Lippstadt is served by several airlines. From London and southern Europe by Air Berlin, from Frankfurt and Munich by Eurowings

More Information about the airport:
http://www.flughafen-paderborn-lippstadt.de/

I find that cute 😂

Pro Member Trainee
b3mmredm Trainee

I think it would be much cheaper and quicker if i just sent them an e-mail. We have that kind of technology today 😂 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...