ATR problem

After take-off on my ATR, I retract my flaps and suddenly the plane raises it´s nose, and I keep pushing the nose down key, and the nose just raises..
Can anyone tell why this is happening?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

Can you provide some more details please. Autopilot settings if any etc

Well.. Im flying manually, and at the time when I set the flaps to 0, then the attitude of the aircraft increases automatically, even though I´m
pulling it down, and sometimes I´ve reduce thrust levers, and sometimes it works, but it isn´t right..

x pilot Guest

i think you might need to get a joystick which will sort things out.. and making flight sim a lot more enjoyable!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

If it's the Flight1 ATR you're flying, you have to reduce your Fuel prior to TO.
Adjusting your Payload wouldn't hurt either.
At some stage of your ascent trim the aircraft and you should be sailing. Idea

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...