Can some please send a link to the best or one of the best free ATR models you can find? I really need one, I haven't still seemed to have qualified to completely fly the boeings yet so I need practice with some smaller planes. Thanks to anyone who helps.
5 Answers
Anyone?
Here are quite a few, be more specific and you won't get 16 pages of them.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=ATR&CatID=fs2004acrp&Go=Search

Thanks 🙂 but % of them are repaints to the payware ATR made by Flight . Does anyone know a link to a free full model one?
Thanks for the link, helped a lot, thanks again 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain