Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

but i might do a v1 one

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

its wired it says i nees frame work 2.00 somthing its not working

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Ahh, i use projectai and have never tried world of ai so i cant help you sorry 😞 . But an educated guess would be to unzip your Lufthansa ai download to a temporary file, then double click your installer and find the file you want to install, then click on that and it should self install (that's how it works with projectai with tt tools, don't know if world of ai needs that programme).)

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

thakn i was wondering to you have any ai traffic freeware the does not require frame work 2.00

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dkt3 wrote:

its wired it says i nees frame work 2.00 somthing its not working

The World of AI Installer won't work unless you have the Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 installed.
Have a look in Control Panel / Add/Remove Programs to see whether or not framework 2.0 is installed on your computer. If it isn't, download and install it by following the link on the World of AI page.
I've mentioned it before, everything you need to know is right in front of you, all you have to do is READ!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...