add ons wont work

chrismiss506 Guest

hey, has any one had any trouble downloading fs2004 planes and adding them to youuur aircraft folder and then they dont work?

please answer

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

If you are running FSX then the 2004 will not work, you need to modify the files.

Pro Member Trainee
palatine Trainee

I can't get any addons to work in FSX. I dedicated 17 hours straight to trying to solve the problem and haven't.

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Have you tried to download FSX Add-ons? Your first post said you couldn't get FS2004 add-ons to work in FSX. What add-ons are you talking about specifically? Payware? Freeware? Your old Add-ons from FS2004?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

palatine wrote:

I can't get any addons to work in FSX. I dedicated 17 hours straight to trying to solve the problem and haven't.

Try this.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...