Joystick Left Wing Problem

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

With my joystick, when flying, I pull back on the joystick, but the plane's left wing just goes in the air. Any help you can give?

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Re-Calibrate it...If it still gives you troubles, you might have to re-install the drivers for it. If that dont work, its probably broken, in that case, get a different one.

I think some joysticks don't work well with FS04, I'm not sure which ones though, what type is yours?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Saitek ST220 Digital - I think there are available drivers for it.....

Pro Member Chief Captain

update them if you can, and if it still gives you trouble, you might want to get a different one.

Logitec makes excellent sticks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

My joystick registers as 3 axis - 4 button, but it only has the main swizzle thing (lol). What is the axis?

Pro Member Chief Captain

swizzle thing? I assume you mean the stick...is it a older model? It's possible its just on its last legs...I have a Gamecube, and the thumbstick goes bad before anything else on it does.

Pro Member Chief Captain

swizzle thing? I assume you mean the stick...is it a older model? It's possible its just on its last legs...I have a Gamecube, and the thumbstick on the controllers go bad bafore any of the buttons and stuff do.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

The stick isn't working 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain

oh, sorry to hear that bud 😞

You should try the Logitec ones, EXCELLENT!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I think I'm going to go to Circuit City now. I'll probably buy a cheap one now, because my birthday is in 3 weeks, and the Logitec's on the birthday list lol 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I just got back - I got a Saitek ST90, so I'm happy 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

there ya go! Good luck with it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Good stick, enjoy!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...