Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

And ❓

murjax Guest

VegasFlyer wrote:

And ❓

And why do you think he posted 6 bulletins all saying the same thing?

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

murjax wrote:

VegasFlyer wrote:

And ❓

And why do you think he posted 6 bulletins all saying the same thing?

If you mean about the Armavia VA, my guess is to make sure everybody sees it. One thing that bugs me is that it's your page. It says murjax channel. 😕 What's that all about?

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

I didn't post it to spam. Some people don't always see just one bulletin, thus having me post a few so it attracts the users profile, which makes us having more pilots in the VA. Sorry if it bothered you.

It doesn't bug me at all, I'm not into VA anyway.

murjax Guest

HyePilot wrote:

I didn't post it to spam. Some people don't always see just one bulletin, thus having me post a few so it attracts the users profile, which makes us having more pilots in the VA. Sorry if it bothered you, murjax.

It's ok. I just didn't know why you did it. Sorry for critisizing you. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...