PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
KIMOMARTIN Trainee

is there a way to make fsx deluxe edition aircraft to be pilotable in the regular fsx? thank you!!!!!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I imagine if you install the full version of it (the aircraft) that it'll work.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

Copy a panel folder from another aircraft and put it in the one you want to be able to fly. It will then show up in the selection menu at the main screen.

Pro Member Trainee
KIMOMARTIN Trainee

thanks! 😀 😀

Pro Member Trainee
first2run Trainee

Hey, my name online is battlefieldbrother. I have dulex eddition and you just download the whole game like normal and then just download the plane. The only difference is that in dulex eddition you can be an aircraft controller and I think that that is about it. Write to me if you have anymore questions. 😀

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

first2run wrote:

Hey, my name online is battlefieldbrother. I have dulex eddition and you just download the whole game like normal and then just download the plane. The only difference is that in dulex eddition you can be an aircraft controller and I think that that is about it. Write to me if you have anymore questions. 😀

Not quite right 😀 , the deluxe edition contains more high detailed cities and airports, more structured missions, enhanced multi-player features like shared aircraft and live tower control and more aircraft. You can't tell i copied that straight off the back of the box can you............ 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

KIMOMARTIN wrote:

is there a way to make fsx deluxe edition aircraft to be pilotable in the regular fsx? thank you!!!!!

yes. for example, the regular version of fsx does not come with the grumman goose. (pilotable)
a friend here (who unfortunately no longer posts here) sent me the files from his deluxe version for the goose, and i was flying it in my standard version of fsx until recently when i did a re-install and have not added any aircraft yet.

Pro Member Trainee
KIMOMARTIN Trainee

well you did not need lose all your downloaded file to re-install fsx ,all you had 2 do was make a new folder in the microsoft games folder and copy all your downloaded files in the microsoft flight simulator x folder then paste them in the new folder ,re-install the simulator , then copy and paste all your downloaded files back into the the microsoft flight simulator x folder and then your set. (though this is completely off topic.)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...