resolution all the sudden goes horrid

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

when i am doing a flight sometimes my resolution all the sudden goes horrible i have no clue why i have a very expensive system with the 8800
GTX and fast memory so i don't know why it does it anybody know why.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What do you mean about resolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Display_resolution

Post a screenshot of it and your full system specs.

It's probably old drivers, if Vista, maybe beta drivers.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

I don't think it's drivers but i can't post screen shots because when i do it sais it's above the macsimum file size something like that

Pro Member First Officer

and resolution i mean it goes really blurry nothing is crisp and clean like it is supposed to be.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Adjust your AA to 2x and AF to 8x in the cards settings.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11288/guide-to-upload-our-pics/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

It's not always like this tho it's usually good but sometimes it all the sudden does it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You just keep saying it's not good but I don't know if you tried anything to fix it.
We have to try different fixes until the right one works.
Yes a screenshot and your specs will help.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

I have tried a couple stuff and also i cant post screenshots cause when i do it tells me iv'e ecceded the maximum file size.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Todd (ohboy710) Trainee

I have the same problem. I will be flying alone and then all of sudden the screen go horrible, like its back to 8bit colors or something lol. I get big black blocks in place of my engines on the exterior view, and on the inside my entire window turns black so i can't see outside. If I play around and load something else, like the kneeboard or something, sometimes it will refresh back.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...