Where is my Logo light at?????

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Ok folks... exhibit A-

Notice the lovely steeler logo on the tail.

Notice it is dark.

This is a Skydecks 737 800.... should have a nifty switch that shines a light on the tail logo. However.... it does not work. It says it is on, but it is not. I have looked through the textures and cannot figure it out... need help. ANyone know how to fix this?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

It's suppose to be turned off while you are cruising. The switch is probably set to turn on when your landing lights are on. Also it could be connected to the the cabin and panel lights so when you press Shift+L the logo turns on and it turns off when you turn off the cabin and panel lights. This is what I know about the infamous logo light. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain

Tried it all... only seems to be happening on the skydecks planes... I am gonna email them too and find out. Figured I would check here first.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Good luck!

Pro Member Trainee
DELETED1 Trainee

There is a switch in SkyDecks v 3.0 and above. However, its functionality is tied to your aircrafts model.

Most tail lamps are tied to the pax lights. I also notice they are off as well.

If you can tell me which model you are using.. I could guide you with a bit more confidence.

Pro Member Chief Captain

737-800W (winglets) the original model was the hapag lloyd jet, which I repainted to make Steeler Air.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...