ok i just downloaded afcad and im making a new airport and can someone please tell me the cordinates to area51 in flight simulator
4 Answers
Area 51
N37°14′20″ W115°48′58″ or N37.239, W115.816
thanks 🙂
We can neither confirm nor deny that those coordinates are correct. There has never been an Area 51... your government is not hiding aliens... nope not us... ok move along now... move along.
ok.......(walks back slowly away from the computer)
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain