Thinking about X Plane

Pro Member Trainee
JP (jpalmer2004) Trainee

Hey guys,

I was just browsing around lookin at sim stuff and came across X-plane.....I've never heard of it, guess im all into Flight simulator...the only other simulator that i've tried outside of FS was propilot.......

I was just wondering if any of you guys have the game or ever tried it....So far i've seen really crappy graphics to really good graphics.....Does it have the same accesablility as FS..meaning you can easily add on downloaded aircraft and so on.........

i've heard the cloud and weather graphics kinda suck in it.......

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I used to play propilot 99 also. Before FS9 I thought it's one of te best. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
JP (jpalmer2004) Trainee

The reason i played propilot was because it had the Beechcraft king Air....i loved that plane!!!!!!....it also had the citation jet before FS......

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

From everything i've seen and read about x-plane i think you'd be better off staying with FS9, the aircraft and scenery are in no way as good as FS9 and i've never heard of an x-plane forum/download site (does'nt mean they don't exist though 🙂 ).

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Well, i'll take it all back seems there are and it seems to have improved, http://www.x-plane.org/ ,think i'll stick with Flight Sim though! 😀

Pro Member Trainee
JP (jpalmer2004) Trainee

i was cruising around looking at planes for X plane and they look really cartoonish.........

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...