Solution found to multiplayer problem.

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

😀 After days of trying to get my game to connect in fsx online i finally found a way i turned off my virus scanner i have McCafee i turned it off and i fired right up i hope this will help others. 😀 😀 😀

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer

Well your idea and i turned off the scanner and some other stuff i tried so any could of worked.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

truckernick wrote:

Well your idea and i turned off the scanner and some other stuff i tried so any could of worked.

Whatever it was it's great that you have it working and maybe others will be helped by your post.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

yeah it is is was mostly your idea that got it working tho.

Pro Member Trainee
CaptCrash Trainee

Now that you've figured out that problem... please help out many others by figuring out why people can hear you with the mic, but you can't hear anyone else.
This Communication problemhas plaqued many people as so far, no one has figured out the problem. Can you help?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...