captain sim c-130 navigation

Pro Member Trainee
IBIX Trainee

I need help. I bought cap sim c-130 a year ago and just now tried it out. I have spent a couple days trying to get the nav system working. I have read the manual - over and over - done exactly what it says and still the only thing that works is HEADING and ALTITUDE. VOR doesn't work. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? What am I missing? I've flown a ton of sim planes before and this looks to be a simple process but to no avail.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I have a similar problem with Captain Sim 757... must be something about their planes.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Do you know how to navigate using VORS?

Pro Member Trainee
IBIX Trainee

Yes. I've been navigating VOR w/Cessna and others in FS2004. I've even installed a VOR/ILS system into the DC-3 panel. It seems the C-130 can't track when I set the course deviation line. It wanders all over and eventually loses its way. I know it's my error but I can't figure it out.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...