PMDG 747-400x

Pro Member Trainee
Dandujmovich Trainee

i am haveing trouble with the gauges in the cockpit of the PMDG 747-400x i load it up and after 30 sec the avionics go out Mad Mad and i need help please!!! Surprised

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

You probably have it on a cold and dark setting. Either go to alt and find pmdg in there and change the settings or start the 747 up manually.

Pro Member Trainee
Dandujmovich Trainee

The 747 is on when i get in but like i said the gauges will be on for about 30 sec then gone Mad but the aircraft is on.could it be FSX?But if someone could help me that would be great 🙂 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
james (blackforce) Trainee

well i had some crap adware installed and mine was doing that uninstalled that crap and all is good now. do you have the payware or free?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Freeware PMDG 747 ❓

Pro Member Trainee
james (blackforce) Trainee

well i only asked cause some guys on here say they have a free ware pmdg lol so just wanted to know. mine is payware Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Hi PMDG do not do a freeware version for fsx it must be a copy. I only
get payware products not copies. they are better quality products then
freeware anyway.
Check that the standby power is set to auto ( top left hand corner of the overhead panel )

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Dandujmovich wrote:

i am haveing trouble with the gauges in the cockpit of the PMDG 747-400x i load it up and after 30 sec the avionics go out Mad Mad and i need help please!!! Surprised

I've heard of this before, it's a program validation issue. You'll have to contact PMDG. It's some type of copy/theft protection.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...