Hey, I am having problems while flying the 737, as soon as I turn off the a/t, only throttle 1 is moving, This only happens sometimes, but I was wondering why this was happening. Any information will help.
3 Answers
I have only had that issue happen once and it turns out I only had one engine selected.
if you go E 1 2 in rapid succession that is supposed to link the throttles so they both operate at the same time. See if that helps, if not someone more knowledgeable should be along in time to offer other advice.
Thank you for your information. It is greatly appreciated
hello!
Try using the F3 key as well, this triggers all of the throttle sticks at the same time 🙂. Also by pressing F4, you can add 100% throttle and F1 0% throttle 🙂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain