Bitmap picure udjustment fo plane repaint

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

hi everyone i had a question about the planes which us bitmaps for the paint jobs (or texture) i tried just taking it into paint and changing it but when i flew it the parts i edited where just white like it was a model whithout paint anyone know i did ron and how to fix it

never underestamate the power of stupid people in large groups

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This is one of those questions that can trigger a multiple page thread with many misunderstandings and back and forths... in short, the whole catastrophe.

We have a Repaint Forum ➡ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/22/repainting/

Now all you have to do is use the Search function (it's free of charge...) and start reading.

If you have a question that hasn't been covered yet, ask.

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

thanks i will try that

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...