EADI and the EHSI

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Hello, this is a little problem i have run into and i have looked everywere in the manual of the 737 PIC but can't find a solution to this.
In my 737 PIC i start up from a cold and dark cockpit, but after i have the engines and such running i see that my EADI and my EHSI are blank, im lost here so help would be appriciated.
I just need to know how to get everything on and going right.

Thanks.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Try Shift+1, Shift+2, Shift+3 etc. -- it works in fs9 might work in FSX too.

Pro Member First Officer

Nah that didn't work those keys just brought up different panels and stuff it didn't turn the what i want on.

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Sometimes if avionics is turned off in the default flight it'll do that with planes that don't have an avionics switch. Easiest thing to do is map it to a key command.

Pro Member First Officer

Ok i finally found out the problem see cause the FeelThere 737 PIC is sooo realistic that unlike the default stuff everything has to be set up and you can't do unything really until you get the APU going first of all.

But then to get the EADI and the EHSI going you have to set up the IRS and then they work, i love this add-on.

It's so realistic it's just like the real life 737-300/400/500.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...