Longest Virtual Flight?

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Mine happens to be Dubai to JFK, Emirates A380, supposed to be 10 hours, turns into 12. 😳 Complated recently. Yours? 😎

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Westernstyle wrote:

Complated

Sigh..Completed*

Honolulu to Dubai, stop on the way at Heathrow for fuel.

A stunning 30 hours.

It took 17 hours to get from Honolulu to Hong Kong Kai Tak, and it took 13 hours to get from Kai-Tak to Dubai.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Ive done many long haul flights, (yeah right), one that I did recently was Tokyo - Sydney, Malaysian 747-200

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Westernstyle wrote:

Completed

Sigh..Completed*

Honolulu to Dubai, stop on the way at Heathrow for fuel.

A stunning 30 hours.

It took 17 hours to get from Honolulu to Hong Kong Kai Tak, and it took 13 hours to get from Kai-Tak to Dubai.

I hope you saved 😳 and not do it for 30 strait hours, what aircraft?

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Airbus A380.

Pro Member Trainee
CallumH239 Trainee

Not very long too you guys. But I dont have alot of time so Mine is 3hours. 737-200

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CallumH239 wrote:

Not very long too you guys. But I dont have alot of time so Mine is 3hours. 737-200

That's long enough in a 737.. I 'd use a modern combat for such an enormous distance 😁

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Mine is also around 3 hours. I thunk it was Oslo-Rome.

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

Mine was from EKCH to CYVR and return. 11.5 hours outbound and 10.5 hours return 😎

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Without time acceleration probably EHAM - LGIR..
Or, The netherlands to Greece..
3,5 hour flight with a B738 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

b757 gatwick - las palmas (Gran Canaria) 4hours 30 mins

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

I've done flights(FS messes up my time and I reset the time of day many times in flight 😞 ) I've done(saved and came back many times?) flights from Chicago to Shanghai!!!! (in real life thats about 14hrs), Ive done Shanghai to Los Angeles! 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Back when i played 2004 years ago, this is still my longest, but it was 18 1/2 hrs in an A380 from somewhere like china or something to KLAX.

Longest in FSX is like 10 or 11 hrs from TNCM to KSFO, i think i can't remember exactly.

Pro Member First Officer

something like yesterday, i flew from ksfo to egbb, almost 12hrs, passengers were really happy!

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

truckernick wrote:

Back when i played 2004 years ago, this is still my longest, but it was 18 1/2 hrs in an A380 from somewhere like china or something to KLAX.

Longest in FSX is like 10 or 11 hrs from TNCM to KSFO, i think i can't remember exactly.

it took you 10 hours to complete a 3200NM trip :O
Should only take around 6hours to complete a 3000miles trip at around a speed on 280knots, what speed was you going 😛

Pro Member First Officer

morris91 wrote:

truckernick wrote:

Should only take around 6hours to complete a 3000miles trip at around a speed on 280knots, what speed was you going 😛

when I go do the overnight flight, i set it and go to sleep, but i set speed to like only mach 0.76, the whole trip of KSFO to TNCM will take like 8 or 9hrs????????

here are my long flight i do almost everynight i do one of these(with fspassengers demo):

KSFO to Keflavik, not the longest

KSFO to TNCM, not hte longest

KSFO to EGCC, long(almost 12hrs), but haven't done it in a few days....

KSFO to EGBB, long(12hrs), but haven't done it in a few days....

KSFO to EGLL, long but stopped due to almost a crash because of bad frame rates(safe landing).

KSFO to EHAM, 4,700nm, my longest with fspassengers, used in POSKY 747

I never use time compression with fspassengers.

here are the planes i use:

ifdg 767: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/736/fs2004-boeing-767-300-er-southern-winds/

POSKY 777-200 british airways: at projectopensky

POSKY 747

iFDG 767 routes: KSFO to TNCM, or Keflavik

POSKY 777 routes: KSFO to EGCC, or EGBB

POSKY 747 routes: KSFO to EHAM

but these may change, its just i think which plane to fly by thinking of fuel, frame rates.....

I may also use a turkish A310.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

jianqing wrote:

morris91 wrote:

truckernick wrote:

when I go do the overnight flight, i set it and go to sleep, but i set speed to like only mach 0.76, the whole trip of KSFO to TNCM will take like 8 or 9hrs????????

here are my long flight i do almost everynight i do one of these(with fspassengers demo):

KSFO to Keflavik, not the longest

KSFO to TNCM, not hte longest

KSFO to EGCC, long(almost 12hrs), but haven't done it in a few days....

KSFO to EGBB, long(12hrs), but haven't done it in a few days....

KSFO to EGLL, long but stopped due to almost a crash because of bad frame rates(safe landing).

KSFO to EHAM, 4,700nm, my longest with fspassengers, used in POSKY 747

I never use time compression with fspassengers.

here are the planes i use:

ifdg 767: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/736/fs2004-boeing-767-300-er-southern-winds/

POSKY 777-200 british airways: at projectopensky

POSKY 747

iFDG 767 routes: KSFO to TNCM, or Keflavik

POSKY 777 routes: KSFO to EGCC, or EGBB

POSKY 747 routes: KSFO to EHAM

but these may change, its just i think which plane to fly by thinking of fuel, frame rates.....

I may also use a turkish A310.

How do you answer radio calls if you go to sleep?
M 0.76 is not a small speed. Most aircraft in real time fly at 0.77-0.80

Pro Member Trainee
Leon Charlier (Panter02) Trainee

Mine longest flight was 5.30 hours in a Cessna Skyhawk from Schiphol to Ajeccio. But i wish that i was stopped to refeul becausse my feul was running out at the end. I land safely only taxieen was not possible anymore

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...