PMDG problem!

Pro Member First Officer
William A. Jones (waj2306) First Officer

I ordered the PMDG 1900D today. Having downloaded many add-ons, I watched all ordering screen intently. After I registered, ordered and completed the payment screen, I recieved NO download or direction to download. Now, before you say to contact PMDG, I tried, through their email.....after 5 attemts, the emails would not go through to them. I checked my bank account and found that the payment was paid to them. I also recieved an email from PMDG as a payment confirmation, but it does not have any link or directions to download the product I ordered and paid for.

SO? What would be my next move?

Thanks guys!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer

Done and done! Now I wait!

Thanks RadarMan, your da best!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Your going to love the PMDG 1900, its my favourite plane to fly because its not too hard to fly yet not too simple! 😀

Pro Member First Officer

You bet, Cheeks! I got the Level D 767 about a month ago, and I wanted a puddle jumper to do some Bahama flights while I learn the Level D.

Any advice on add-ons for the 1900D?

Thanks Guy!

Bill

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Best thing- Liveries. I love flying Continental Connection for MCO-MIA routes, or MIA-MYN. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

That is what I'm aiming for. Continental Connection, flight 9732 (real world). Bimini South to KFLL and KMIA. Already set up with good scenery, but am working on MYBS. I have the freeware 1900 from AVSIM and an add-on panel, but I want a better bird! I'm just having the devil trying to get the PMDG! I paid for it but now when I go into the PMDG site it says I have no items in my order history.

Pro Member First Officer

OK! PMDG fixed the problem! I'm so happy to have this AC! PMDG did a great job finding and fixing the problem fast.

Any add-ons I should know about for this AC? Panel? ect.

Thanks guys

Bill

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...