parking break default

Pro Member Trainee
markyboy Trainee

I have jusy installed fs2004 and compaired to 2002 I have found that when an aircraft is loaded the parking break is not set and some aircraft have set off down the runway before i have had a chance to set anything is there a setting adjustment i have not found as the throttle seems to idle higher than 2002

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Aircraft will run on idle,though not as fast as they do in fs9 and I have found myself raceing down the taxiway
there are a couple of things I have found 1st and the easiest is to tap F2 which will bring the throtle down(do it too much and reverse will kick in) or 2nd lower the idle figure in the config file
The greg737 panel has a taxispeed switch which will keep your speed down,but you get the engines changing revs all the time

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...