I have jusy installed fs2004 and compaired to 2002 I have found that when an aircraft is loaded the parking break is not set and some aircraft have set off down the runway before i have had a chance to set anything is there a setting adjustment i have not found as the throttle seems to idle higher than 2002
1 Answers
Aircraft will run on idle,though not as fast as they do in fs9 and I have found myself raceing down the taxiway
there are a couple of things I have found 1st and the easiest is to tap F2 which will bring the throtle down(do it too much and reverse will kick in) or 2nd lower the idle figure in the config file
The greg737 panel has a taxispeed switch which will keep your speed down,but you get the engines changing revs all the time
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain