Panel Light Glitch

Pro Member Trainee
Phoebe Trainee

After reinstalling FS2004, I can no longer cycle the panel lights in the Virtual Cockpit view. I can turn them on and off in the Cockpit view, but in Virtual Cockpit when I click to turn on, the little huorglass appears for a moment and nothing happens.

Appreciate it if anyone has any ideas/tips to fix this.

Thanks up front,

Phoebe

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I always love when random bugs like this turn up... which is way too freaking often when it comes to FS.

Only thing you can really do is start uninstalling addons in reverse order from what you installed them in... If that doesn't work then do a complete reinstall and check to make sure it works after each addon you install.

Moral of the story is be careful what you put in your FS Mad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...