Waypoint generation

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

I have been searching high and low for a little program where I could type in the name of the waypoint and then have the program search for it and display the latitude and longitude. I have tried Skyvector but that is not what I am looking for. I originally had one but somewhere along the line it got erased. Thanks for your help.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi Radarman... Thanks for the timely answer and subesequent information. The site you gave me wasn't quite what I was looking for but I did manage to find the original site that I had lost. The site is called AirNav. All you have to do is to go to www.airnav.com then click on "Fixes" and then input your waypoint name and up comes the exact latitude and longitude of this particular waypoint along with other information. I also noticed that two waypoints in particular are not listed in AirNav, namely, LEEHI and ABE91. I also noticed they are not in the map in FSCommander either but other one's are directly in line with the feather leading from the airport in question namely KABE Rwy 24 which will be used in place of the two missing ones. The two that are missing are in the FSBuild program in FS9 however so the only conclusion that I can draw is that those two points are not in today's charts.

Many thanks for your kind reply.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...