So I remember reading the post a while back, but I've been unable to find it again. How do you alter the taxi-speed for the AI aircraft? Some days when I'm flying out of JFK or LGA the problem isn't the rediculous amounts of traffic (thank you UT), but it's their extremely low taxi-speed.
2 Answers
I might be wrong but no one has come up with a fix for this. FS2002 yes but not FS2004.
![]()
Unfortunatly sylvan is right,no one has been able to do it
There was a d/load available but it was the same as the fs2002 version and was no good for fs9
Lets hope that the AI traffic speed is up in fs10 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
First Officer
Chief Captain