Taxi Oversensitive

Pro Member Trainee
Al Long (txgent) Trainee

In FS2000 we had a conifig addon we could use to stop oversensitive pitch, I didn't feel I needed it in FS2004, but am having trouble with taxi.I put the addon in the config and it slowed everything down, so thats out.
My problem is when I taxi, I move down the taxi way like a drunk sailor, I have had to change sim to easy from hard to get a better taxi, but here I lose the effect of the real thing, any suggestions?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest

Go to http://www.flightadventures.com/ and download their Linear Control utility. The easiest way to find it at this site is in their forums. The utility will improve taxiing and general flight handling. You will need to increase your controller sensitivities. Also it is for WinXP only. Hope this solves your problem.

David

Pro Member Trainee
Fargo Trainee

Hello,

Thanks for the heads up on the control utility. I noticed the same problems. I am using the CH products and they are very sensitive.

I am having problems loading the Linear Control utility. The auto install software wont let me install it on my hard drive because its named "H:" drive instead of "C:" drive. There is no "browse" option to select the H drive.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks,
Nate

Pro Member Trainee
Fargo Trainee

Still havent found a way to make this work. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,
Nate

Pro Member Trainee
Fargo Trainee

Just a FYI. They modified the install file so you can select a specific drive location for install on there Linear Control utility. So it works well! Thanks for the heads up!

Nate

🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...